Wednesday, January 1, 2014

3 Months at Riot



It's been a while since I've last posted here. Riot has been busy and I've been working hard at Riot. I work on the team dealing with the PvP.net and have delivered some awesome features to the current client - the notification panel.

Now that I've been back home for the holidays, do I truly realized the impact and changes Riot have helped in my personal growth. There are many lessons and experienced over these 3 months, that I want to share over my next couple of posts.


4 comments:

  1. How was the on site interview, what was it like, any panels? Did your web site play a large role in your getting noticed or well received? Why is 3 month s benchmark and is getting fired something you have been afraid of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 month's is really a joke. Most company have probation periods for about 3 months. Riot isn't so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Aaron,

    I'm not sure if you still check your blog...but I'll give it a try :)

    I am a fellow Canadian residing in the GTA area. I have an interview soon with Riot Games and I'm very interested in knowing more about your experiences and culture fit. Could we somehow get in contact and talk more in detail about your interview process?

    my email is: mq5zhang@uwaterloo.ca

    ReplyDelete

Mobile Control Design (Part 1) : Building Blocks

Combat & Controls Design One of the most difficult things to do right on action mobile games are their controls. Unlike conventional c...