Sunday, June 24, 2012

Graduated


The fruit of five years of hard work and we have it! We have our rings and our diplomas!


I've made so many friends over the years and it is amazing how much people bond over these school projects. I still remembering meeting two random guys in year 2 in marketing whom happened to also be in Mechatronics, I would have never guys that these two guys would become one of my closest friends and peers during my stay at McMaster University. 


We can forget the time we spent days and night trying to push our capstone into the best possible level, most of which are actually spend in the hallway! Now we are at a cross road, guys are off to with their engineering job and I am off to chase after the game industry and game design. We have our passion and it is what we'll follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment